Hey guys! Hope you’re all doing well! I’m back today to share with you all another review, except this time, we’re talking beauty tool rather than a product. A few weeks ago I was asked by the team at Omorfie to try out their newly released straightener (Ena) and share my thoughts with you guys. So here goes!
When they first contacted me, my first thought was how much better/different could this thing be compared to the one I already have? But since I’ve had my current straightener for over eight years now I thought it might be nice to try out a new one, so I agreed. What also made me say yes is the fact that their packaging is eco-friendly and that they partner with the World Wildlife Fund. I kinda like the planet we live on so I love supporting companies that also care and make some efforts to be good to our earth. Also, they offer free express shipping!! I think we can all get behind that even if you’re not as much of a tree hugger as I am.
So I’ve used Ena a few times now, once for a quick touch up (some curls were dying on me) and once to do all my hair post wash. Turns out it is much better than my old one and I love it! Here’s why:
- First, let’s just state the obvious, it’s really nice to look at! I love how minimal and chic it looks. Especially when I compare it to my old one that has seen better days.
- When you turn it on it beeps once and then again to tell you that it has reached the set temperature, which it does very quickly! My only complaint here, is that I don’t know what that temperature is and I was hoping that my next straightener would allow me to set the temperature myself.
- I was pleasantly surprised at how light and easy it is to use. The cord has a swivel piece that is super useful when you’re using Ena to curl your hair. It prevents the cord from getting twisted up on itself which my old one did all the time. I’d have to stop and fix it constantly so the cord would get in my way so this swivel is very much appreciated.
- This feature has to be my favourite of them all! The plates are soooo smooth! My hair effortlessly glides between them and it’s just great! Sometimes it doesn’t even feel like I’m doing anything because of how effortless it is. Using my old straightener I would sometimes get a crimped effect in some strands because my hair wasn’t gliding smoothly between the plates. That’s definitely not a problem with Ena.
- I think the most important thing you guys want to know is if it works. And the answer is yes! It did a great job with my hair and gave me the results I expect both after straightening and curling my hair with it.
I’m super happy and impressed with Ena! I really didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as much as I do. My old one has gotten the job done for so long so I was very loyal to it, but it’s definitely nice to add a new and improved model to my hair routine. If you’re in the market for a new straightener, I totally recommend you have a look at Ena as an option for yourself. And if you do decide to go with Ena, the team at Omorfie has made me and ambassador and given me a code for you guys to get some money off your purchase. Just type in my name; CORALIE at checkout to get that discount!
Shop Ena here: