Happy Sunday! Hope you are all doing well. I thought it was about time I stopped neglecting that beauty tab and share with you some more beauty content. So here I am today with a review of two of the Eva NYC products that I’ve tried.
The team at Eva NYC contacted me back in July last summer asking if I wanted to try their Clean It Up Shampoo and Soften Up Conditioner. At the time, they were launching them to Costco Canada and wanted to have me share the news on my socials. I’m telling you all this so you know my review is 100% honest, they originally contacted me just to share the launch on social media, so this review is just me wanting to share something I ended up really loving with you guys.
I guess I just spoiled the big reveal about how I feel about these products. So let’s just get into why I’ve been enjoying them so much.
- I’ve been using them since last July and I’m still on the same bottles I was sent! How great is that?! Costco size for the win! (But also I don’t wash my hair too often, but I’ll get into that in a future post)
- They are super affordable, especially considering how long they last and how much I like them. You can get the dual pack at Costco for $20!
- The shampoo really does leave my hair feeling clean but without it feeling stripped. It has an interesting consistency, I’m not sure how to explain it so you can have a look at the picture of it below. I think the consistency and the fact that it’s not stripping might be due to the Argan oil that it’s infused with. That’s actually my favourite thing about this product. It almost feels like both are conditioners because even after using the shampoo my hair is left feeling moisturized. If your hair tends to be quite dry, this shampoo might be a good one to try out to prevent losing those oils your hair needs.
- Both the shampoo and conditioner smell soooo good. I love having great smelling hair so this is definitely a plus in my books and it just makes the whole washing process a little more enjoyable.
- The conditioner is a great thick consistency. I find it does a great job helping me detangle my hair which I very much appreciate because detangling my hair can occasionally bring tears to my eyes!
- I think it’s worth mentioning the packaging as well. It’s so fun and springy! I just love the way they look in the shower and the pump dispenser is great instead of a squeeze bottle that’s forever slipping out of your hands.
I definitely love and would recommend these products. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how much I like them because, to be honest, I was initially a little skeptical about them. My only negative comment is that I haven’t actually seen them at my local Costco, so I’m going to have to do a little searching since I’m starting to run low. If you live in Ottawa and have seen them let me know where!
I’m also wanting to give some of their other products a try. I’m especially interested in their hair mask, and their thermal hair wrap which sounds like a necessary addition to my pamper days. Oh and because I’m really trying to decrease the amount of heat I use on my hair, I’d love to try the Speed It Up blow dry hair spray. I’d love to know how well it works, plus anything that can help make wash day a little less painful would be great to test out.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my very first beauty review! If you’ve tried any of the products I mentioned I’d love to hear your opinion on them, so leave a comment! And if you want to check them out go ahead and have a look at them below (they are linked in the pictures).